Who is this workshop for?
It is designed people who have to make and receive telephone calls for work and travel and who would like to be more confident and to communicate more effectively on the phone.
The course is designed for low-level to pre-intermediate learners. CEF A2 and B1.
Students would be assessed before beginning the workshop.
• To develop strategies to aid understanding on the telephone.
• To learn appropriate phrases for effective telephone communication
• To practise making telephone calls from planning to implementation of a call.
- Planning a call
- Answering the telephone
- Giving information: spelling and email addresses
- Making and taking calls
- Taking and leaving messages
- Asking the caller to wait
- Asking for repetition and clarification
- Ending the call
The materials are designed by Professional English and would include CD recordings, exercise sheets and role play exercises.
Length: A 1-day workshop of 8 hours.
Number of participants: Open