Who is this workshop for?
People about to enter a language course and for those already on a course who need to learn more effectively. The course is would benefit those students who are returning to language learning after a long break.
The course is aimed for students at A1, A2 or B1 level. Assessments would be carried out before beginning the workshop.
• To motivate students
• To increase self-confidence in learning a language
• To show that learning a language can be fun and rewarding
• To prepare new students for a language course
• To underline students own responsibilities for learning progress
- Looking at how we learn
- Developing strategies for effective learning
- Using a dictionary
- Recording vocabulary
- Setting realistic targets for language learning
Students are asked to bring to the course: writing materials, a good German/English dictionary and if possible, a laptop.
Length: 2 x 90 minute sessions.
Number of participants: Open